Friday, October 10, 2008

And To My Surprise....



I got an award! It's the "Proximidade" or "Friendship Around The World" Award. The purpose of this award is to highlight blogs that are special to you and to spread friendship around the world. I feel so honored to recieve it. It's a gift from Justine, of PSP Addict and Digital Scraps. I have been a fan of her work for a while, but getting to know her, Im finding out she's one of the sweetest and most amazing ladies in digi scrapping. Thanks Justine! Love ya!
I'm passing this lovely award on to three special ladies!!!


Missladyhawke- A talented lady who gave me a reason to keep on scrapping.

Shannon- A very kind, and talented lady. Thanks for all you've done for me.

Vicki- Another talented, sweet lady who is also new to digi scrapping and blogging. Please visit her blog and show some love.

1 comment:

Justine Hartline said...

Your very welcome for the award.

I redid my blog and lost your link....lol
But, I found you......LOL