Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some Wonderful People Out There

I really should have a started a blog a lot sooner. I am meeting some very kind people. Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I was almost ready to give up scrap designing altogether because I really didn't feel I was any good at it, but you all have changed my mind. HUGE thanks to Shannon from Memories Made Easy!!! She did a very sweet thing for me. She made me a banner for my blog because she noticed I didn't have one. If you get the chance please visit her blog. She's got some great stuff.
I have a new freebie too. I am working on a Halloween kit and I made some glitters that I was going to include with it, but I decided that since my online time is limited and it may be a while before I finish it I'd just go ahead and post them. These are in png format so snag away and enjoy!


Photobucket

Download Glitter Here




2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Hi there and thank you for the great glitter fills! You have lovely designs and keep on doing what you enjoy....I feel the same way some days with my designs and creating! Stop on by my blog and say hi - would love to have you visit!
Hugs and thanks again!
Michaele

Pamela said...

Oooh, you can always use a little glitter LOL!!! Thanks so very much.